Features of Bright Grey Protection:
- Life cover from £7 a month
- Bright Grey critical illness cover
- Some of the Bright Grey life cover options available from Insurance2000 not featured on the comparison engines
- Life cover for participants who engage in extreme activities
- Coverage for single Mums and Dads and LGBT
- Life insurance cover for people residing outside the UK
- Insurance cover that covers your remaining mortgage
Review of Bright Grey by Insurance 2000 third-party analyst
- Monthly premiums lower than many of its competitors
- Critical illness cover very well priced particularly for younger people
- Particularly useful incentives for more youthful people
- Fewer exclusions than many of the mainstream insurers
- Premiums for smokers not as bad as many insurers
- Good reputation for customer service
- Part of the Royal London Group
- Critical illness cover available
- Level term, fixed term and increasing term policies available
Aegon or Family income benefit cover? Or is Bright Grey Critical Illness Cover better?
Individuals can get inexpensive Decreasing term or Over 45 life cover if they reside in Malaga, Mijas Golf, Calahonda, Sedella or Benahavis.
- Motorcycle racing
- Scuba Diving
Fortify Life Insurance
Zurich or Single life cover?
People can get cheap Level term or Over 50 cover if they reside in Almogia, Canillas de Albaida, Granada, Mijas Costa or Mallorca Palma.
- Hang gliding
- Scuba Diving
Life Policies for dangerous hobbies
People can get cheap life policies for dangerous hobbies if they reside in Benalmadena Pueblo, Miraflores, Las Chapas, Alhaurin El Grande or Nerja with the help of a UK ifa. Types of hazardous hobbies or sports include Extreme skiing, Longboarding, Rallying, Hang gliding, Rafting, Freerunning or Water skiing.
Issues related to preexisting medical conditions and life insurance
Individuals can get inexpensive existing medical problems life cover if they live in La Viñuela, Riogordo, Benajarafe, Estepona or Alfarnate. Further examples of pre-existing health problems:
- anxiety disorders
- high BMI
- Parkinson’s disease
- kidney disease
- thyroid disorder
- Aids or HIV
- prostate cancer
- prostate cancer
Life insurance for people with medical conditions
People can get cheap preexisting medical conditions cover if they live in Ardales, Arenas, Tenerife, Benalmadena Pueblo or Marbella with the aid of an expert. Types of pre-existing medical conditions include alcoholics, COPD, high blood pressure, bursitis, high BMI, breast cancer or a thyroid disorder.
Old Mutual Wealth
Life Policies for dangerous sports
People can get inexpensive life policies for dangerous games if they reside in Comares, Riogordo, Arenas, Madrid or Alhaurin Golf with the aid of a financial consultant. Standard selections of dangerous pastimes include Zorbing, Whitewater kayaking, Slacklining, Mountain biking, canyoning, Extreme pogo or Extreme Sports.
It is very regular to discover people looking for Convertible term, Lump sum or Endowment however LV Liverpool Victoria like VitalityLife are keen to see proof of income in the form of accounts, bank statements or payslips.
Bright Grey Life Insurance Reviews
Here is the short version of a much more in-depth review:
- Good options for younger smokers
- Very cost valid for more youthful people
- Bright Grey not that competitive for older people – appears they don’t want that business
- More tolerant of riskier postcodes
- More understanding of some occupations
- Completely exclude hazardous occupations
- Exclude many perilous sports/past times